skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Em & the Kids
Life Isn't Measured by the Number of Breaths You Take, but by the Moments that Take Your Breath Away
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Is this how you say 8?
Elle helped me volunteer at school today. While I was doing my work, she asked me, "Is this how you say 8?" I looked over to her and saw this:
I was so touched! I said, "YES Elle! That's exactly how you saw 8." What a sweet clever girl.
1 comment:
Jennifer Richter
March 27, 2011 at 8:40 PM
Way CUTE!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(50)
▼
October
(2)
A Hunter Cinquain
Is this how you say 8?
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
I believe
My Blog List
Blogasbord
The Flood Family
100 Percent Cottam
The Lyon Fam
Build Your Testimony
The Smith Family Life
3 Early Birds and 1 Night Owl
Familia Ascua
Greg & Jen Voisin Family
Collin and Rachel
Yummy Fun
The Voisin Family
Joy in the Journey
sam's architectural musings
The Daniel and Tara Smith Family
The Texas Twang
Happy Shining People
Show 10
Show All
Way CUTE!
ReplyDelete