Life Isn't Measured by the Number of Breaths You Take, but by the Moments that Take Your Breath Away

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My House - Staged

My Super Friends! Geneva and Paula were life savers! In just a day and a half, we painted two rooms (with the help of Monica, Anne and Sarah), staged the entire house, manicured the lawn and baked homemade cookies (just one batch to fill the house with the aroma, of course).

Geneva took two rooms of furniture plus some items from her home and staged my entire house! It looks fantastic!

Front Room


Dining Room


Kitchen


Walk-in Pantry


Living Room


Office


Thanks for all the help! Now let's sell this baby!! Check out my posting on my previous blog for more info.

1 comment:

  1. So has there been any interest since we staged the house? Maybe we should go check it out and make sure it still looks like it is supposed to?

    ReplyDelete